Welcome to the Neptune Cove Invitational. The tournament format is
Better Ball of Pair, 90% of the USGA Certified Handicap, for the 3 days of the event. The
field will be set by use of double shotguns each day, starting at 8:00 A.M. & 1:30 P.M.
Team pairings to be assigned starting holes; grouped by flights.
The Golf Committee requires your guest to have an established and certified handicap.
The Committee also reserves the right to adjust the participants’ handicap as deemed
On the enclosed Tournament Application, please pay special attention to the spaces for
your guest’s information. Your application must be fully completed for it to be accepted
and numbered by the Committee. Applications for Regular, Regular Senior and
Intermediate III Members will begin being accepted on Saturday, June 18; 7:00 AM in the
Terms and Conditions of Application Receipt:
- Applications must be completely filled out and legible to be accepted by the Golf Committee.
- The field of the Invitational Tournament is limited to the first 72 applications
received. An alternate list will be formed for all applications received after the
- Applications will be accepted on a first come, first serve basis, starting 7:00
AM on Saturday, June 18, 2012. Applications must be submitted by the
Member, or duly authorized representative on that date, or prior to Sunday,
- By submitting your application, you hereby authorize NCC to bill your account
for the entry fee of $895.
- In case of inclement weather, which causes cancellation of the event, your entry
will be adjusted to reflect the incurred expenses.
Practice Round Event: 1:30 PM Shotgun
Stag Dinner, Wednesday Night
I hearby Authorize
* Bold Fields are Required